0. Ancient Egyptian priests plucked every hair and fur from their bodies.
1. Crocodiles can not stick his tongue.
2. Fart cow including the main causes of global warming
3. Ants always fall on your right side if given insecticide
4. House cats hate the smell of lemon and all that smells of citrus
5. Donald Duck was banned in Finland because Donald does not wear pants
6. Real name is Donald Duck Donald Duck Flauntleroy
7. Taste there are butterflies dikakinya
8. Dry Ice does not melt, but yawn
9. Lebig ostrich eyes of his brain
10. Starfish have no brains
11. Each man has a different ear
12. Fresh eggs sink diair, which expired eggs float
13. 80% of all animals in the world are insects
14. Peanut is one of the ingredients to make dynamite
15. Queen Elizabeth I suffer Anthophobia (fear of roses)
16. RSVP is Respondez s'il vous plait, which means 'please answer'
17. A healthy human eye (not color blind) can menbedakan 500 species gray.
18. Pregnant goldfish is called a 'twit'.
19. Europe is a continent without a desert
20. Flies jump backwards when going to fly
21. A cat has muscles in each ear
22. A Bee can fly at fifteen miles per hour.
23. Tigers have striped skin, not just striped fur.
24. A "Jiffy" is the scientific name for 1/100th of a second.
25. Only 3 angel, Gabriel, Michael and Lucifer who is called in the gospel
26. Goats got a rectangular pupils
27. The first novel that uses a typewriter is Tom Sawyer
28. Hamsters love to eat crickets
29. Lighter invented before the match
30. The average in each of chocolate candy bars are melted with insects. Hahaha, you better be careful that this same
31. Rhino horns are made of hardened hair
32. The shortest war in history was the war of Zanzibar and England in 1896.Zanzibar surrendered after 38 minutes.
33. Head lice actually prefer to live in the scalp clean of the dirty
34. Polar bears skin is black. Translucent colored feathers, and appear white in the snow.
35. Elvis had a twin brother named Garon, who died at birth, the Elvi's middle name is Aron, in honor of his brother.
36. Hedgehogs have similar fingerprints humans.
37. Hippopotamus mouth farts. (So do not be too close together face hippopotamus)
38. Shakespeare found the word "assassination" and "bump"
39. Beings who can only blush human
40. If we keep a goldfish in a dark room, the color will turn white.
41. Women blink twice as many of the men. (So much out there coquette "hehehe)
42. The name Jeep (Jeep) taken from the abbreviation "GP", a military language for General Purpose.
43. People who use the right hand, like, 9 years longer than the age of left-handed. Well lo gan, (what about this one?)
44. If all the gold mined in the sea, every human being on earth can get 20kg gold masing2.
45. If the human liver stops working, people will die within 8 to 24 hours (hmmm. ...)
46. A "quidnunc" is the name for people who always wanted to know the latest gossip.
47. If the sun suddenly went out, it takes 8 minutes for people to realize it.
48. Leonardo Da Vinci who invented the scissors, the helicopter, and many other tools.
49. In the year 4000, no new pet species.
50. 25% of human bones in the foot.
51. David Sarnoff was the person who receives the signal meyelamatkan Titanic and hundreds of lives. He eventually became head of the radio network, the National Broadcasting Company (NBC).
52. Approximately 100 people each year choking on ballpoint.
53. If we are locked in the room is airtight, we first aka CO2 poisoning death rather than lack of o2
54. If we lose one eye, we will lose 1 / 5 of our pengelihatan and lost all depth perception of objects.
55. Standing for long without bending at all lutuk will make you faint
56. Our garlic rubbed on the heel of the foot would sink can be detected in our breath.
57. With his hands stretched out as far as possible, the distance from the tip of the hand is equal to our height.
58. Vacation for eleven days means we have nearly a million seconds of time to enjoy it
59. In the movie Silence of the Lambs, Hannibal Lecter character never blinks.
60. In Japan, a coffee shop called 'Kissaten'.
61. Ostrich egg takes 40 minutes.
62. Jaguar afraid of dogs
63. Elephants only sleep 2 hours a day
64. Johnny Deep afraid of clowns
65. Ganymede is a moon of Jupiter, is the largest moon in our solar system, larger than the planet Mercury.
66. In golf, a 'Bo Derek' is a term for the value of 10.
67. Koala has two thumbs
68. Latte in Italian is the milk
69. Llanfairpwllgwyngyl lgogerychwy rndrobwlll ... is the name of a village in North Wales, UK.
70. In Italy, Micky Mouse is known as 'topolino'
71. Milk is more like food than a drink.
72. There are more than 450 types of milk in the world. 240 come from France.
73. Mosquitoes prefer children than adults.
74. Dust particles inside the house most of them from dead skin cells
75. The average person moves 40 times in his sleep
76. In English, 'Naked' means without protection. 'Nude' means naked
77. Broccoli and cauliflower are vegetables in the form of flowers.
78. Newborn child has 350 bones. They merge or disappear to be 206 at age 5 years.
79. There is no definite proof of who built the Taj Mahal.
80. In a survey of 200,000 ostriches over 80 years, no one is burying its head in the ground.
81. Neil Armstrong first stepped on the moon with the left foot.
82. For badminton shuttlecock must have 14 feathers.
83. Pearls dissolve in vinegar.
84. Pigs can not sweat because they have no sweat glands. They were covered in mud to cool the skin.
85. Venus and Uranus is the planet in our solar system that rotates against the clock. So the sun rises from the west on the planet.
86. Microwave was found after a scientist who walks through the tube of radar found melted chocolate candies on his pocket.
87. Shark immune to cancer
88. Deer Santa named: Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, and Blitzen
89. Some types of tape worms will eat themselves if hungry.
90. We can take the stairs took a cow, but could not took them down the stairs.
91. Plaque left on the moon Apollo 11 reads "Here men from the planet Earth first set foot upon the Moon July 1969, AD / WE CAME IN PEACE FOR ALL Mankind."
92. Hawaiian hornbook consisted of only 12 letters
93. The most popular names in the world is Muhammad.
94. We eyeball weighs about 28 grams
95. The left lung is smaller than the right lung because it provides a place on the heart.
96. Penguins only exist in the south pole, and could not cross the equator.
97. Most people can hear better with the right ear
98. Vitamins in fruits are usually found on the skin. (So eat peeled fruit jgn, including durian: D)
99. The average car horn sounded at the tone F
100. Men are better able to read text with font size smaller than women